Branding: Creating Your Company’s Image
Branding identifies your company, product or service and differentiates it from your competition. This is critical for every business today and especially for new businesses, expanding businesses, and businesses moving into new directions or markets.
Have you thought about how you want your company to be perceived by your customers, shareholders, stakeholders, the media, and other audiences?
What qualities do you want your company to be known for? How do you want customers to respond when they see your products or services in a brochure, in an ad, on the news, or on the web?
Jill Merk, online strategist and creative director of Elevate Web Designs, will guide you through the branding development process to create a company brand that will help your desired customers remember who you are and encourage them to do business with you.
Once the brand concept is completed and approved, we move ahead in creating the numerous printed materials you can use to promote your business:
- Logos – this graphic illustration serves as your company’s emblem and will help your customers easily recognize your business. You will get color and black-and-white versions of your logo along with different file formats suitable for both online and printing needs.
- Stationary – in addition to letterhead and matching envelopes, we can custom-design invoices and internal forms that meet your business needs.
- Business cards – let the right styled business card speak for you to prospective customers and partners.
- Brochures – from rack cards to tri-folds, these workhorses help you showcase your products and services in a variety of settings like networking events, tradeshows, hotel brochure racks, and more.
- Advertisements – includes print ads for a magazine or newspaper, fliers, postcards, bus shelter displays, outdoor advertising/billboards, and more
» If you need something printed, we’ll design it!
In addition, you will get graphic and style guides to give to affiliates and partners to ensure your brand and logo is used correctly.
Contact Denver Web design firm Elevate Web Designs today at 702-480-3277 to get started on building a brand that will be memorable to your customers and encourage them to do business with you over the competition!